This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mathematica 8 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mathematica 8 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Mathematica 8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mathematica 8. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1952696 bytes).
The executables below are part of Mathematica 8. They take about 1.95 MB (2045224
bytes) on disk.
- SelfService.exe (1.86 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (49.93 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.43 KB)
This web page is about Mathematica 8 version 1.0
Mathematica 8 is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Mathematica 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mathematica 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mathematica 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mathematica 8". If it is installed on your PC the Mathematica 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mathematica 8 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mathematica 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mathematica 8.
8. After uninstalling Mathematica 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mathematica 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mathematica 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mathematica 8 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Mathematica 8 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mathematica 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:36:11.407