This page contains detailed information on how to remove MathHelper 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MathHelper 1.0 from your systemProject X
. Open here
for more details on Project X. More data about the program MathHelper 1.0 can be seen at http://www.freewebtown.com/mathhelper/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MathHelper directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MathHelper 1.0 is C:\Program Files\MathHelper\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. MathHelper 1.0's primary file takes around 33.28 KB (34075 bytes) and is named GohMingHui_JaysonSim.exe.
The following executables are contained in MathHelper 1.0. They take 4.38 MB (4596317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GohMingHui_JaysonSim.exe (33.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.32 KB)
- about.exe (54.86 KB)
- comcalc.exe (232.11 KB)
- FreePlot.exe (31.65 KB)
- pgnuplot.exe (5.50 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.41 MB)
- wgnuplot_pipes.exe (1.41 MB)
- BMP2PNG.EXE (44.00 KB)
- MathCast.exe (451.10 KB)
- screen.exe (64.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of MathHelper 1.0.
MathHelper 1.0 is a program by Project X. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall MathHelper 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MathHelper 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MathHelper 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MathHelper 1.0". The MathHelper 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click MathHelper 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MathHelper 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathHelper 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freewebtown.com/mathhelper/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MathHelper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MathHelper 1.0.
8. After uninstalling MathHelper 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MathHelper 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MathHelper 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MathHelper 1.0 by Project X from your computer, nor are we saying that MathHelper 1.0 by Project X is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MathHelper 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-01 08:03:00.963