This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mastermedia for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mastermedia from your systemMastermedia
. More information on Mastermedia can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Mastermedia's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 745.38 KB (763264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Mastermedia. They take about 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
This page is about Mastermedia version 1.0
Mastermedia is an application by the software company Mastermedia. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mastermedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mastermedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mastermedia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mastermedia". If it exists on your system the Mastermedia program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mastermedia in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mastermedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mastermedia.
8. After uninstalling Mastermedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mastermedia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mastermedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mastermedia by Mastermedia from your PC, we are not saying that Mastermedia by Mastermedia is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mastermedia in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 11:26:02.530