This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Master Uneraser for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Master Uneraser from your computerSecureAction Research, LLC
. More info about SecureAction Research, LLC can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Master Uneraser folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Master Uneraser is "C:\Program Files\Master Uneraser\unins000.exe". muneraser.exe is the Master Uneraser's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.36 MB (1423632 bytes) on disk.
Master Uneraser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2107945
bytes) on disk.
- muneraser.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of Master Uneraser.
Master Uneraser is a program marketed by SecureAction Research, LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Master Uneraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Master Uneraser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Master Uneraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Master Uneraser". If it is installed on your PC the Master Uneraser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Master Uneraser in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Master Uneraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Master Uneraser.
8. After removing Master Uneraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Master Uneraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Master Uneraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Master Uneraser by SecureAction Research, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Master Uneraser by SecureAction Research, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Master Uneraser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:20:42.600