You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Master Commander for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Master Commander from your systemAndrzej Stefańczyk
. Open here
where you can get more info on Andrzej Stefańczyk. You can read more about about Master Commander at http://www.mastercommander.pl
. Master Commander is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Master Commander directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Master Commander is C:\Program Files (x86)\Master Commander\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Master Commander.exe is the Master Commander's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.75 MB (2887680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Master Commander. They occupy 2.86 MB (2998272
bytes) on disk.
- Master Commander.exe (2.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.1
of Master Commander. You can find below info on other versions of Master Commander:
Master Commander is a program by the software company Andrzej Stefańczyk. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Master Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Master Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Master Commander or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Master Commander". If it exists on your system the Master Commander application will be found very quickly. After you select Master Commander in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Master Commander, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Master Commander:
- The software company is: http://www.mastercommander.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Master Commander\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Master Commander.
8. After uninstalling Master Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Master Commander that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Master Commander using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Master Commander by Andrzej Stefańczyk from your computer, nor are we saying that Master Commander by Andrzej Stefańczyk is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Master Commander supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:43:45.727