This info is about MassTube 22.214.171.1247 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MassTube 126.96.36.1997 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on lrepacks.ru. More information about MassTube 188.8.131.527 can be found at http://www.masstube.cl/
. MassTube 184.108.40.2067 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MassTube folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall MassTube 220.127.116.117 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MassTube\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MassTube.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.73 MB (18594304 bytes) on disk.
MassTube 18.104.22.1687 is composed of the following executables which take 18.65 MB (19557718
bytes) on disk:
- MassTube.exe (17.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (940.83 KB)
The current web page applies to MassTube 22.214.171.1247 version 126.96.36.1997
MassTube 188.8.131.527 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove MassTube 184.108.40.2067 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MassTube 220.127.116.117 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MassTube 18.104.22.1687 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MassTube 22.214.171.1247". If it is installed on your PC the MassTube 126.96.36.1997 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MassTube 188.8.131.527 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MassTube 184.108.40.2067, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MassTube 220.127.116.117:
- The publisher is: http://www.masstube.cl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MassTube\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MassTube 18.104.22.1687.
8. After removing MassTube 22.214.171.1247, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MassTube 126.96.36.1997 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MassTube 188.8.131.527 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MassTube 184.108.40.2067 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that MassTube 220.127.116.117 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MassTube 18.104.22.1687 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:22:08.027