This info is about MassTube 126.96.36.1997 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MassTube 188.8.131.527 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on lrepacks.ru. More information about MassTube 184.108.40.2067 can be found at http://www.masstube.cl/
. MassTube 220.127.116.117 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MassTube folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall MassTube 18.104.22.1687 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MassTube\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MassTube.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.73 MB (18594304 bytes) on disk.
MassTube 22.214.171.1247 is composed of the following executables which take 18.65 MB (19557718
bytes) on disk:
- MassTube.exe (17.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (940.83 KB)
The current web page applies to MassTube 126.96.36.1997 version 188.8.131.527
MassTube 184.108.40.2067 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove MassTube 220.127.116.117 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MassTube 18.104.22.1687 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MassTube 22.214.171.1247 or simply click the Search field and type in "MassTube 126.96.36.1997". If it exists on your system the MassTube 188.8.131.527 application will be found automatically. When you click MassTube 184.108.40.2067 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MassTube 220.127.116.117, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MassTube 18.104.22.1687:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.masstube.cl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MassTube\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MassTube 22.214.171.1247.
8. After removing MassTube 126.96.36.1997, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MassTube 188.8.131.527 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MassTube 184.108.40.2067 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MassTube 220.127.116.117 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that MassTube 18.104.22.1687 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MassTube 22.214.171.1247 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:22:08.027