Mass Effect 3
You can find on this page details on how to remove Mass Effect 3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mass Effect 3 from your computerWitcher
. Go over here
for more information on Witcher. You can see more info on Mass Effect 3 at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Mass Effect 3 application is to be found in the C:\Mass Effect 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mass Effect 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mass Effect 3. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 880.43 KB (901556 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mass Effect 3. They take about 880.43 KB (901556
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect 3 is a program by the software company Witcher. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mass Effect 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mass Effect 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mass Effect 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mass Effect 3". If it exists on your system the Mass Effect 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mass Effect 3 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mass Effect 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mass Effect 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mass Effect 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mass Effect 3.
8. After removing Mass Effect 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mass Effect 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mass Effect 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mass Effect 3 by Witcher from your PC, nor are we saying that Mass Effect 3 by Witcher is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mass Effect 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-05 11:51:32.230