Mass Effectв„ў 3
Mass Effectв„ў 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mass Effectв„ў 3 from your computerElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts. More information about the program Mass Effectв„ў 3 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. Mass Effectв„ў 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mass Effect 3 directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 21.33 MB (22362624 bytes) on disk and is labeled MassEffect3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mass Effectв„ў 3. They occupy 29.46 MB (30886953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- MassEffect3Config.exe (3.54 MB)
- MassEffect3.exe (21.33 MB)
- activation.exe (919.12 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (199.63 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- QuickSFV.EXE (101.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mass Effectв„ў 3 version 1.05.0.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Mass Effectв„ў 3.Registry that is not cleaned:
Mass Effectв„ў 3 is a program released by Electronic Arts. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mass Effectв„ў 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mass Effectв„ў 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mass Effectв„ў 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mass Effectв„ў 3". If it is installed on your PC the Mass Effectв„ў 3 app will be found very quickly. When you select Mass Effectв„ў 3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mass Effectв„ў 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mass Effectв„ў 3.
8. After uninstalling Mass Effectв„ў 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mass Effectв„ў 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mass Effectв„ў 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mass Effectв„ў 3 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Mass Effectв„ў 3 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mass Effectв„ў 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 17:02:13.797