Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mass Effect 2 from your PCElectronic Arts
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts. More data about the program Mass Effect 2 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect(TM) 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mass Effect 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 233.77 KB (239376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mass Effect 2. They take 89.39 MB (93734696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (113.30 KB)
- EACoreUninstall.exe (274.31 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- MassEffect2.exe (143.10 KB)
- MassEffect2Config.exe (2.34 MB)
- ME2Game.exe (15.66 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (249.30 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- Mass Effect 2_code.exe (381.27 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- AutoRun.exe (949.27 KB)
- EASetup.exe (967.77 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe (233.77 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- EAAccessInstaller.exe (20.41 MB)
- PhysX_9.09.0814_SystemSoftware.exe (39.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Mass Effect 2 version 1.02
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mass Effect 2:
Mass Effect 2 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Mass Effect 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mass Effect 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mass Effect 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mass Effect 2". The Mass Effect 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Mass Effect 2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mass Effect 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mass Effect 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mass Effect 2.
8. After uninstalling Mass Effect 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mass Effect 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mass Effect 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mass Effect 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:38:24.727