Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO
You can find below details on how to uninstall Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO from your computerMartmax Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Martmax Software. Click on www.martmax.pl
to get more data about Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO on Martmax Software's website. Usually the Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Martmax Software\SIP-Demo_1_6_0_5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Martmax Software\SIP-Demo_1_6_0_5\uninstall.exe. SIP.exe is the Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO's primary executable file and it takes about 3.23 MB (3384832 bytes) on disk.
Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.94 MB (6230288
bytes) on disk.
- SIP.exe (3.23 MB)
- SIP.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
The current web page applies to Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO version 126.96.36.199
Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO is an application marketed by Martmax Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO or simply activate the Search field and type in "Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO". If it exists on your system the Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO app will be found very quickly. When you click Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO:
- The software company is: www.martmax.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Martmax Software\SIP-Demo_1_6_0_5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO.
8. After removing Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO by Martmax Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO by Martmax Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Martmax SIP 1.6 DEMO supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:37:21.440