This page contains detailed information on how to remove Martin Software for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Martin Software from your computerMartin J. Fiedler
. Open here
for more info on Martin J. Fiedler. Martin Software is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Martin Software directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Martin Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Martin Software\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Martin Software's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1265230 bytes) and its name is Impressive.exe.
Martin Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.62 MB (2752078
bytes) on disk.
- Impressive.exe (1.21 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to Martin Software version 0.10.5
Martin Software is a program by the software company Martin J. Fiedler. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Martin Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Martin Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Martin Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Martin Software". If it exists on your system the Martin Software app will be found automatically. When you click Martin Software in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Martin Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Martin Software.
8. After removing Martin Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Martin Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Martin Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Martin Software by Martin J. Fiedler from your computer, we are not saying that Martin Software by Martin J. Fiedler is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Martin Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:57:59.980