You can find below details on how to uninstall MarsColonyDemo V2.37 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall MarsColonyDemo V2.37 from your systemHyperKat
. Additional info about HyperKat can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hyperkat.com
to get more information about MarsColonyDemo V2.37 on HyperKat's website. MarsColonyDemo V2.37 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MarsColony directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for MarsColonyDemo V2.37 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MarsColony\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1570304 bytes) on disk and is called MarsColony.exe.
MarsColonyDemo V2.37 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.39 MB (2509578
bytes) on disk:
- MarsColony.exe (1.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (917.26 KB)
The current web page applies to MarsColonyDemo V2.37 version 2.37
MarsColonyDemo V2.37 is a program marketed by HyperKat. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MarsColonyDemo V2.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MarsColonyDemo V2.37 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MarsColonyDemo V2.37 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MarsColonyDemo V2.37". If it is installed on your PC the MarsColonyDemo V2.37 program will be found very quickly. When you click MarsColonyDemo V2.37 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MarsColonyDemo V2.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MarsColonyDemo V2.37:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperkat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MarsColony\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MarsColonyDemo V2.37.
8. After removing MarsColonyDemo V2.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MarsColonyDemo V2.37 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MarsColonyDemo V2.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MarsColonyDemo V2.37 by HyperKat from your computer, nor are we saying that MarsColonyDemo V2.37 by HyperKat is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MarsColonyDemo V2.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 18:26:20.693