Mars Colony: Challenger
This info is about Mars Colony: Challenger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mars Colony: Challenger from your PCHyperKat Games
. Additional info about HyperKat Games can be found here
. More details about the software Mars Colony: Challenger can be seen at http://www.hyperkat.com
. Usually the Mars Colony: Challenger program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MarsColonyChallenger directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Mars Colony: Challenger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/277910. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MarsColonyChallenger.exe and its approximative size is 994.02 KB (1017872 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mars Colony: Challenger. They occupy about 994.02 KB (1017872
bytes) on disk.
- MarsColonyChallenger.exe (994.02 KB)
Mars Colony: Challenger is an application by the software company HyperKat Games. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Mars Colony: Challenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mars Colony: Challenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mars Colony: Challenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mars Colony: Challenger". The Mars Colony: Challenger program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mars Colony: Challenger in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mars Colony: Challenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mars Colony: Challenger:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperkat.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/277910
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mars Colony: Challenger.
8. After uninstalling Mars Colony: Challenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mars Colony: Challenger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mars Colony: Challenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mars Colony: Challenger by HyperKat Games from your computer, we are not saying that Mars Colony: Challenger by HyperKat Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mars Colony: Challenger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 01:56:56.113