Marlow Briggs version 18.104.22.168
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Marlow Briggs version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Marlow Briggs version 126.96.36.199 from your PCDWORD
. More information about DWORD can be seen here
. Usually the Marlow Briggs version 188.8.131.52 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Marlow Briggs folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Marlow Briggs version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Marlow Briggs\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. kick_win.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.62 MB (10088960 bytes) on disk.
Marlow Briggs version 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.93 MB (31380957
bytes) on disk:
- kick_win.exe (9.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This page is about Marlow Briggs version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Marlow Briggs version 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company DWORD. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Marlow Briggs version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Marlow Briggs version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Marlow Briggs version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marlow Briggs version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Marlow Briggs version 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. After you select Marlow Briggs version 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Marlow Briggs version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Marlow Briggs version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Marlow Briggs version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marlow Briggs version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marlow Briggs version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Marlow Briggs version 126.96.36.199 by DWORD from your PC, nor are we saying that Marlow Briggs version 188.8.131.52 by DWORD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marlow Briggs version 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:28:39.387