Maritime Software Suite
Maritime Software Suite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Maritime Software Suite from your PCXcba.com Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Xcba.com Inc.. Please follow http://www.xcba.com/
if you want to read more on Maritime Software Suite on Xcba.com Inc.'s page. Usually the Maritime Software Suite application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maritime Software Suite 9 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Maritime Software Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maritime Software Suite 9\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3151360 bytes) on disk and is titled DraftSurvey.exe.
The executables below are part of Maritime Software Suite. They occupy an average of 9.35 MB (9807009
bytes) on disk.
- DraftSurvey.exe (3.01 MB)
- LashCalc.exe (2.84 MB)
- RoutePlanner.exe (2.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to Maritime Software Suite version 9.91
alone. Click on the links below for other Maritime Software Suite versions:
Maritime Software Suite is a program offered by Xcba.com Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Maritime Software Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Maritime Software Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Maritime Software Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maritime Software Suite". The Maritime Software Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Maritime Software Suite in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maritime Software Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maritime Software Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xcba.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maritime Software Suite 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maritime Software Suite.
8. After uninstalling Maritime Software Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Maritime Software Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maritime Software Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maritime Software Suite by Xcba.com Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Maritime Software Suite by Xcba.com Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maritime Software Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 13:01:34.307