Mariner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Mariner from your PCRick King & Wayne Richards
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Rick King & Wayne Richards. More information about the software Mariner can be found at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mariner
. Usually the Mariner program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mariner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mariner is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mariner\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.13 MB (9572352 bytes) on disk and is called Mariner.exe.
Mariner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.70 MB (10171392
bytes) on disk:
- Mariner.exe (9.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mariner version 1.00.0002
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mariner:
Mariner is a program by Rick King & Wayne Richards. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mariner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mariner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mariner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mariner". If it is installed on your PC the Mariner program will be found very quickly. After you click Mariner in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mariner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mariner:
- The software company is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mariner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mariner\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mariner.
8. After removing Mariner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mariner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mariner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mariner by Rick King & Wayne Richards from your PC, we are not saying that Mariner by Rick King & Wayne Richards is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mariner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 21:17:38.657