Margin Live is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Margin Live from your systemAdvantageTraderCICS
. Take a look here
for more information on AdvantageTraderCICS. Detailed information about Margin Live can be found at http://www.cityindex.co.uk/
. Margin Live is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MarginLive folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Margin Live is C:\Program Files (x86)\MarginLive\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 217.50 KB (222720 bytes) on disk and is labeled CIClientFinancialSummary.Shell.exe.
Margin Live is comprised of the following executables which occupy 436.28 KB (446748
bytes) on disk:
- CIClientFinancialSummary.Shell.exe (217.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (218.78 KB)
This page is about Margin Live version 18.104.22.168
Margin Live is an application released by AdvantageTraderCICS. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Margin Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Margin Live from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Margin Live or simply click the Search field and type in "Margin Live". If it is installed on your PC the Margin Live app will be found very quickly. After you click Margin Live in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Margin Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Margin Live:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cityindex.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MarginLive\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Margin Live.
8. After removing Margin Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Margin Live which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Margin Live using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Margin Live by AdvantageTraderCICS from your computer, nor are we saying that Margin Live by AdvantageTraderCICS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Margin Live in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:51:01.833