Marauder is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Marauder from your computerApeiron
. Open here
where you can read more on Apeiron. You can see more info on Marauder at http://www.maroder-game.ru/
. Marauder is typically installed in the C:\STEAM_LIBRARY\steamapps\common\Man Of Prey folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marauder. Steam.exe is the Marauder's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.93 MB (3074336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Marauder. They take 117.90 MB (123628192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- opengl-program.exe (45.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.93 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (557.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.54 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.06 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.32 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (19.73 MB)
- 7DaysToDie_EAC.exe (161.50 KB)
- 7dLauncher.exe (2.46 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (16.10 MB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (19.63 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Marauder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Marauder:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Marauder.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 289600
Marauder is a program offered by the software company Apeiron. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Marauder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Marauder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marauder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marauder". The Marauder application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Marauder in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Marauder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Marauder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maroder-game.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Marauder.
8. After uninstalling Marauder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Marauder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marauder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marauder by Apeiron from your computer, nor are we saying that Marauder by Apeiron is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Marauder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 13:59:35.473