Marauder is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Marauder from your PCApeiron
. Open here
where you can read more on Apeiron. You can see more info on Marauder at http://www.maroder-game.ru/
. Marauder is typically installed in the C:\STEAM_LIBRARY\steamapps\common\Man Of Prey folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marauder. Steam.exe is the Marauder's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.93 MB (3074336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Marauder. They take 117.90 MB (123628192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- opengl-program.exe (45.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.93 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (557.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.54 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.06 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.32 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (19.73 MB)
- 7DaysToDie_EAC.exe (161.50 KB)
- 7dLauncher.exe (2.46 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (16.10 MB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- 7DaysToDie.exe (19.63 MB)
Marauder is a program marketed by Apeiron. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Marauder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Marauder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Marauder or simply click the Search field and type in "Marauder". The Marauder application will be found automatically. When you select Marauder in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Marauder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Marauder:
- The publisher is: http://www.maroder-game.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marauder.
8. After uninstalling Marauder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Marauder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Marauder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Marauder by Apeiron from your PC, we are not saying that Marauder by Apeiron is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marauder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 13:59:35.473