Mapsource Greece 6.02
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mapsource Greece 6.02 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mapsource Greece 6.02 from your PCPeter "mapdekode" P.
. More data about Peter "mapdekode" P. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.elsinga.net/maps
to get more data about Mapsource Greece 6.02 on Peter "mapdekode" P.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapsource\Griechenland directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mapsource Greece 6.02's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapsource\Griechenland\unins000.exe". Mapsource Greece 6.02's primary file takes about 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Mapsource Greece 6.02 is composed of the following executables which take 657.76 KB (673546
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Mapsource Greece 6.02 version 6.02
Mapsource Greece 6.02 is an application released by Peter "mapdekode" P.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Mapsource Greece 6.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mapsource Greece 6.02 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mapsource Greece 6.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mapsource Greece 6.02". If it exists on your system the Mapsource Greece 6.02 app will be found automatically. When you select Mapsource Greece 6.02 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mapsource Greece 6.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mapsource Greece 6.02:
- The publisher is: http://www.elsinga.net/maps
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapsource\Griechenland\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mapsource Greece 6.02.
8. After removing Mapsource Greece 6.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mapsource Greece 6.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mapsource Greece 6.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mapsource Greece 6.02 by Peter "mapdekode" P. from your PC, we are not saying that Mapsource Greece 6.02 by Peter "mapdekode" P. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mapsource Greece 6.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 02:55:24.920