Maps Bar Toolbar
Maps Bar Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar from your computerMaps Bar
. More information about Maps Bar can be read here
. Please open http://MapsBarToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Maps Bar Toolbar on Maps Bar's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Maps Bar Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Maps_BarToolbarHelper.exe and it has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Maps Bar Toolbar. They occupy about 346.67 KB (354992
bytes) on disk.
- Maps_BarToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- Maps_BarToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Maps Bar Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Maps Bar Toolbar versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Maps Bar Toolbar we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Maps Bar Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar\toolbar.cfg
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Maps_Bar Toolbar\DisplayName
Maps Bar Toolbar is a program released by the software company Maps Bar. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Maps Bar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Maps Bar Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Maps Bar Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maps Bar Toolbar". The Maps Bar Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select Maps Bar Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Maps Bar Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maps Bar Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://MapsBarToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Maps Bar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maps Bar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maps Bar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar by Maps Bar from your computer, we are not saying that Maps Bar Toolbar by Maps Bar is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:12:55.900