Maps Bar Toolbar
Maps Bar Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar from your computerMaps Bar
. More information about Maps Bar can be read here
. Please open http://MapsBarToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Maps Bar Toolbar on Maps Bar's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Maps Bar Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Maps_BarToolbarHelper.exe and it has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Maps Bar Toolbar. They occupy about 346.67 KB (354992
bytes) on disk.
- Maps_BarToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- Maps_BarToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Maps Bar Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Maps Bar Toolbar versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Maps Bar Toolbar we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Maps Bar Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar\toolbar.cfg
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Maps_Bar Toolbar\DisplayName
Maps Bar Toolbar is a program released by the software company Maps Bar. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Maps Bar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Maps Bar Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maps Bar Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maps Bar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Maps Bar Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Maps Bar Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maps Bar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maps Bar Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://MapsBarToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maps_Bar\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Maps Bar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maps Bar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maps Bar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar by Maps Bar from your computer, we are not saying that Maps Bar Toolbar by Maps Bar is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maps Bar Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:12:55.900