This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mapquest for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mapquest from your systemSweetLabs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SweetLabs. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mapquest. The program's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Mapquest is comprised of the following executables which take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Mapquest version 188.8.131.52799
Mapquest is an application offered by SweetLabs. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Mapquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mapquest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mapquest or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mapquest". The Mapquest application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mapquest in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mapquest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mapquest.
8. After uninstalling Mapquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mapquest that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mapquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mapquest by SweetLabs from your computer, we are not saying that Mapquest by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mapquest supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:25:07.487