This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mapquest for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mapquest from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Mapquest is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Mapquest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7873512 bytes).
Mapquest installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.09 MB (22112696
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mapquest version 184.108.40.206799
Mapquest is an application by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Mapquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mapquest from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mapquest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mapquest". If it is installed on your PC the Mapquest app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mapquest in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mapquest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mapquest.
8. After removing Mapquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mapquest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mapquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mapquest by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Mapquest by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mapquest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-30 10:40:18.227