Mappetizer for ArcGIS
Mappetizer for ArcGIS is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mappetizer for ArcGIS from your systemuismedia Lang & Müller
. More information on uismedia Lang & Müller can be seen here
. Further information about Mappetizer for ArcGIS can be found at http://www.mappetizer.de
. Usually the Mappetizer for ArcGIS application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uismedia\Mappetizer4ArcGIS directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Mappetizer for ArcGIS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uismedia\Mappetizer4ArcGIS\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mappetizer for ArcGIS's main file takes around 763.22 KB (781534 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mappetizer for ArcGIS. They occupy about 763.22 KB (781534
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Mappetizer for ArcGIS version 12.0.0
only. For more Mappetizer for ArcGIS versions please click below:
Mappetizer for ArcGIS is a program offered by uismedia Lang & Müller. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Mappetizer for ArcGIS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mappetizer for ArcGIS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mappetizer for ArcGIS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mappetizer for ArcGIS". If it exists on your system the Mappetizer for ArcGIS application will be found automatically. After you click Mappetizer for ArcGIS in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mappetizer for ArcGIS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mappetizer for ArcGIS:
- The software company is: http://www.mappetizer.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uismedia\Mappetizer4ArcGIS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mappetizer for ArcGIS.
8. After removing Mappetizer for ArcGIS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mappetizer for ArcGIS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mappetizer for ArcGIS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mappetizer for ArcGIS by uismedia Lang & Müller from your PC, nor are we saying that Mappetizer for ArcGIS by uismedia Lang & Müller is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mappetizer for ArcGIS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:18:24.837