MapleStory is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MapleStory from your computerNexon
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nexon. Please follow http://maplestory.nexon.net/
if you want to read more on MapleStory on Nexon's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing MapleStory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MapleStory's primary file takes around 14.45 MB (15156496 bytes) and is named MapleStory.exe.
The executables below are part of MapleStory. They occupy about 21.25 MB (22286448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_pak_utility.exe (120.00 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (39.47 KB)
- eTracer.exe (183.92 KB)
- GameLauncher.exe (189.00 KB)
- MapleStory.exe (14.45 MB)
- nxsteam.exe (4.30 MB)
- Patcher.exe (1.59 MB)
- Setup.exe (400.00 KB)
For more MapleStory versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling MapleStory we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MapleStory when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\BlackCipher\BlackCall.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\BlackCipher\BlackCipher.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\BlackCipher\BlackXchg.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\BlackCipher\NGClient.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Data.wz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\debug.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\GPUCache\data_0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\GPUCache\data_1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\GPUCache\data_2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\GPUCache\data_3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\GPUCache\index
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_231745.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_231811.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_231830.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_232230.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_232346.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_234244.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_234322.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_234710.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_234725.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_234810.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_235014.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210113_235827.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_000324.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_000818.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_001332.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_001457.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_001625.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_001726.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_002740.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_002748.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_003043.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\Maple_A_210114_003503.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\steam-connector.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\VideoDecodeStats\000003.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\VideoDecodeStats\CURRENT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\VideoDecodeStats\LOCK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\VideoDecodeStats\LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MapleStory\VideoDecodeStats\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\MapleStory.url
MapleStory is an application released by the software company Nexon. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove MapleStory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MapleStory from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MapleStory or simply click the Search feature and type in "MapleStory". If it exists on your system the MapleStory application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MapleStory in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MapleStory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MapleStory:
- The web site of the program is: http://maplestory.nexon.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MapleStory.
8. After uninstalling MapleStory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MapleStory which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MapleStory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MapleStory by Nexon from your PC, we are not saying that MapleStory by Nexon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MapleStory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:38:12.537