MapleRoyals version 2.0.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 from your systemMapleRoyals
. Check out here
where you can read more on MapleRoyals. More info about the software MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 can be found at http://www.mapleroyals.com/
. Usually the MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MapleRoyals2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MapleRoyals2\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MapleRoyals version 2.0.0's primary file takes about 4.21 MB (4413440 bytes) and is named MapleRoyals.exe.
MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 6.85 MB (7184281
bytes) on disk.
- ASPLnchr.exe (242.74 KB)
- MapleRoyals.exe (4.21 MB)
- Patcher.exe (1.33 MB)
- Setup.exe (400.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This data is about MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 is a program by MapleRoyals. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MapleRoyals version 2.0.0". If it exists on your system the MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 application will be found automatically. When you select MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MapleRoyals version 2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MapleRoyals version 2.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mapleroyals.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MapleRoyals2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MapleRoyals version 2.0.0.
8. After removing MapleRoyals version 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 by MapleRoyals from your computer, we are not saying that MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 by MapleRoyals is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MapleRoyals version 2.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:31:57.920