This page contains complete information on how to remove Maple 16 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Maple 16 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Maple 16 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Maple 16's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1952696 bytes).
Maple 16 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.95 MB (2045224
bytes) on disk:
- SelfService.exe (1.86 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (49.93 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.43 KB)
The current page applies to Maple 16 version 1.0
Maple 16 is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Maple 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Maple 16 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maple 16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maple 16". If it exists on your system the Maple 16 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Maple 16 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Maple 16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maple 16.
8. After uninstalling Maple 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maple 16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maple 16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maple 16 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Maple 16 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maple 16 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:34:37.637