Mapko Online 0.22.29
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mapko Online 0.22.29 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mapko Online 0.22.29 from your computerRoto Games
. Further information on Roto Games can be found here
. More data about the program Mapko Online 0.22.29 can be found at http://www.roto-pko.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roto Games\Mapko Online folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Mapko Online 0.22.29's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Roto Games\Mapko Online\Uninstall.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 732.00 KB (749568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mapko Online 0.22.29. They occupy about 4.63 MB (4854321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IpChanger.exe (603.50 KB)
- Launcher.exe (732.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (650.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.20 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (128.00 KB)
- Game.exe (2.45 MB)
The current page applies to Mapko Online 0.22.29 version 0.22.29
Mapko Online 0.22.29 is an application marketed by Roto Games. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mapko Online 0.22.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mapko Online 0.22.29 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mapko Online 0.22.29 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mapko Online 0.22.29". If it exists on your system the Mapko Online 0.22.29 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mapko Online 0.22.29 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mapko Online 0.22.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mapko Online 0.22.29:
- The software company is: http://www.roto-pko.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Roto Games\Mapko Online\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mapko Online 0.22.29.
8. After removing Mapko Online 0.22.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mapko Online 0.22.29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mapko Online 0.22.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mapko Online 0.22.29 by Roto Games from your computer, we are not saying that Mapko Online 0.22.29 by Roto Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mapko Online 0.22.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 01:55:39.673