This web page is about MapWindow GIS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MapWindow GIS from your computerMapWindow GIS
. Go over here
where you can read more on MapWindow GIS. Click on http://www.mapwindow.org
to get more facts about MapWindow GIS on MapWindow GIS's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MapWindow folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing MapWindow GIS is C:\Program Files (x86)\MapWindow\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.03 MB (3180032 bytes) on disk and is named MapWindow.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside MapWindow GIS. They occupy about 8.81 MB (9237575
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MapWindow.exe (3.03 MB)
- SetEnv.exe (46.50 KB)
- TestingTool.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- Update2SVN.exe (18.50 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (36.00 KB)
- AreaD8.exe (82.00 KB)
- AreaDinf.exe (82.00 KB)
- D8FlowDir.exe (56.00 KB)
- D8FlowPathExtremeUp.exe (82.00 KB)
- D8HDistToStrm.exe (50.50 KB)
- DinfAvalanche.exe (54.00 KB)
- DinfConcLimAccum.exe (84.00 KB)
- DinfDecayAccum.exe (84.00 KB)
- DinfDistDown.exe (69.00 KB)
- DinfDistUp.exe (66.00 KB)
- DinfFlowDir.exe (57.00 KB)
- DinfRevAccum.exe (51.50 KB)
- DinfTransLimAccum.exe (85.00 KB)
- DinfUpDependence.exe (50.50 KB)
- DropAnalysis.exe (81.00 KB)
- GridNet.exe (84.00 KB)
- LengthArea.exe (46.00 KB)
- MoveOutletsToStreams.exe (89.00 KB)
- PeukerDouglas.exe (46.50 KB)
- PitRemove.exe (54.50 KB)
- SlopeArea.exe (46.00 KB)
- SlopeAreaRatio.exe (46.00 KB)
- SlopeAveDown.exe (51.00 KB)
- StreamNet.exe (113.00 KB)
- Threshold.exe (46.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MapWindow GIS. You can find below info on other releases of MapWindow GIS:
...click to view all...
MapWindow GIS is an application released by MapWindow GIS. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove MapWindow GIS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MapWindow GIS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MapWindow GIS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MapWindow GIS". If it exists on your system the MapWindow GIS app will be found automatically. When you click MapWindow GIS in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MapWindow GIS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MapWindow GIS:
- The software company is: http://www.mapwindow.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MapWindow\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MapWindow GIS.
8. After removing MapWindow GIS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MapWindow GIS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MapWindow GIS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MapWindow GIS by MapWindow GIS from your PC, nor are we saying that MapWindow GIS by MapWindow GIS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MapWindow GIS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-02 15:34:16.140