MapMap version 0.4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MapMap version 0.4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MapMap version 0.4.0 from your PCMapMap Team
. Open here
where you can read more on MapMap Team. More details about the application MapMap version 0.4.0 can be seen at http://www.mapmap.info/
. Usually the MapMap version 0.4.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MapMap folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MapMap version 0.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MapMap\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.09 MB (2187264 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mapmap.exe.
The following executables are installed together with MapMap version 0.4.0. They take about 2.92 MB (3056805
bytes) on disk.
- Mapmap.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (849.16 KB)
This web page is about MapMap version 0.4.0 version 0.4.0
MapMap version 0.4.0 is a program offered by MapMap Team. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MapMap version 0.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MapMap version 0.4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MapMap version 0.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MapMap version 0.4.0". If it exists on your system the MapMap version 0.4.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select MapMap version 0.4.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MapMap version 0.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MapMap version 0.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mapmap.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MapMap\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MapMap version 0.4.0.
8. After removing MapMap version 0.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MapMap version 0.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MapMap version 0.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MapMap version 0.4.0 by MapMap Team from your computer, we are not saying that MapMap version 0.4.0 by MapMap Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MapMap version 0.4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 03:35:53.423