This page contains thorough information on how to remove ManyDownloader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ManyDownloader from your computerVisicom Media Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Visicom Media Inc.. Click on http://www.ManyDownloader.com/help
to get more data about ManyDownloader on Visicom Media Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Visicom Media\ManyDownloader directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ManyDownloader is "C:\Program Files\Visicom Media\ManyDownloader\uninst-ftp.exe". uninst-ftp.exe is the ManyDownloader's main executable file and it occupies circa 93.21 KB (95450 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ManyDownloader. They take about 25.77 MB (27018722
bytes) on disk.
- ManyDownloader.exe (25.68 MB)
- uninst-ftp.exe (93.21 KB)
This page is about ManyDownloader version 22.214.171.124
only. For more ManyDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ManyDownloader is a program by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove ManyDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ManyDownloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ManyDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ManyDownloader". If it exists on your system the ManyDownloader program will be found automatically. When you click ManyDownloader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ManyDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ManyDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ManyDownloader.com/help
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Visicom Media\ManyDownloader\uninst-ftp.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ManyDownloader.
8. After removing ManyDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ManyDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ManyDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ManyDownloader by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ManyDownloader by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ManyDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 18:29:21.337