A guide to uninstall ManyCam 4.0.70 from your system
This page is about ManyCam 4.0.70 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Visicom Media Inc.. You can read more on Visicom Media Inc. or check for application updates here. You can get more details on ManyCam 4.0.70 at http://www.manycam.com/contact. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ManyCam folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ManyCam 4.0.70 is C:\Program Files\ManyCam\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named ManyCam.exe and occupies 8.07 MB (8465384 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ManyCam 4.0.70. They take about 10.92 MB (11454102 bytes) on disk.
gameassistant64.exe (1.45 MB)
ManyCam.exe (8.07 MB)
uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
effects_downloader.exe (157.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.70 of ManyCam 4.0.70.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ManyCam 4.0.70.
Folders found on disk after you uninstall ManyCam 4.0.70 from your computer:
How to delete ManyCam 4.0.70 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ManyCam 4.0.70 is an application offered by Visicom Media Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ManyCam 4.0.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ManyCam 4.0.70 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ManyCam 4.0.70". The ManyCam 4.0.70 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ManyCam 4.0.70 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ManyCam 4.0.70, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ManyCam 4.0.70:
The publisher is: http://www.manycam.com/contact
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ManyCam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ManyCam 4.0.70.
8. After removing ManyCam 4.0.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ManyCam 4.0.70 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ManyCam 4.0.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ManyCam 4.0.70 by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ManyCam 4.0.70 by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ManyCam 4.0.70 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.