Many Results Hub
This web page is about Many Results Hub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Many Results Hub from your PCMany Results Hub
. Take a look here
for more details on Many Results Hub. Click on http://www.manyresultshub.com/support
to get more data about Many Results Hub on Many Results Hub's website. Many Results Hub is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Many Results Hub directory, regulated by the user's decision. Many Results Hub's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Many Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 305.73 KB (313064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Many Results Hub. They occupy about 829.23 KB (849128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.73 KB)
This data is about Many Results Hub version 2.0.5752.22899
alone. For other Many Results Hub versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Many Results Hub you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Many Results Hub:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Many Results Hub
Many Results Hub is an application offered by Many Results Hub. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Many Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Many Results Hub from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Many Results Hub or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Many Results Hub". The Many Results Hub app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Many Results Hub in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Many Results Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Many Results Hub:
- The publisher is: http://www.manyresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Many Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Many Results Hub.
8. After removing Many Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Many Results Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Many Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Many Results Hub by Many Results Hub from your computer, we are not saying that Many Results Hub by Many Results Hub is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Many Results Hub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 21:36:01.447