Many Results Hub
A guide to uninstall Many Results Hub from your PC
This web page is about Many Results Hub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Many Results Hub
. Additional info about Many Results Hub can be found here
. You can see more info about Many Results Hub at http://www.manyresultshub.com/support
. Many Results Hub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Many Results Hub folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Many Results Hub\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Many Results Hub. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 305.70 KB (313040 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Many Results Hub. They take 829.20 KB (849104
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.70 KB)
The current page applies to Many Results Hub version 2.0.5754.17506
only. For other Many Results Hub versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove Many Results Hub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Many Results Hub is an application offered by Many Results Hub. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Many Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Many Results Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "Many Results Hub". If it is installed on your PC the Many Results Hub program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Many Results Hub in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Many Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Many Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.manyresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Many Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Many Results Hub.
8. After uninstalling Many Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Many Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Many Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Many Results Hub by Many Results Hub from your PC, nor are we saying that Many Results Hub by Many Results Hub is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Many Results Hub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-03 19:22:51.610