Manor of the Damned!
Manor of the Damned! is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Manor of the Damned! from your computerThe Hideout
. More information on The Hideout can be seen here
. More details about Manor of the Damned! can be found at http://www.TheHideoutGames.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rijn in Manor of the Damned folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Manor of the Damned! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Manor of the Damned!'s primary file takes about 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and is called steam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Manor of the Damned!. They occupy 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Manor of the Damned! is an application marketed by the software company The Hideout. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Manor of the Damned! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Manor of the Damned! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Manor of the Damned! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Manor of the Damned!". If it is installed on your PC the Manor of the Damned! application will be found automatically. After you select Manor of the Damned! in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Manor of the Damned!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Manor of the Damned!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TheHideoutGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Manor of the Damned!.
8. After removing Manor of the Damned!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Manor of the Damned! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Manor of the Damned! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Manor of the Damned! by The Hideout from your computer, nor are we saying that Manor of the Damned! by The Hideout is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Manor of the Damned! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:04:23.810