Manhunt is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Manhunt from your systemRockstar
. More data about Rockstar can be found here
. You can get more details on Manhunt at http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/
. Manhunt is typically installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\manhunt directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Manhunt is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/12130. The program's main executable file is labeled manhunt.exe and its approximative size is 4.57 MB (4789760 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Manhunt. They occupy about 10.59 MB (11100160
bytes) on disk.
- manhunt.exe (4.57 MB)
- testapp.exe (6.02 MB)
Manhunt is a program released by Rockstar. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Manhunt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Manhunt from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Manhunt or simply click the Search feature and type in "Manhunt". If it is installed on your PC the Manhunt app will be found automatically. When you click Manhunt in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Manhunt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Manhunt:
- The publisher is: http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/12130
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Manhunt.
8. After removing Manhunt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Manhunt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Manhunt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Manhunt by Rockstar from your computer, we are not saying that Manhunt by Rockstar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Manhunt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:39:43.400