Manhattan Chase 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Manhattan Chase 1.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Manhattan Chase 1.1 from your computerTeam6 game studios
. You can read more on Team6 game studios or check for application updates here
. More details about Manhattan Chase 1.1 can be seen at http://www.team6-games.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team6 game studios\Manhattan Chase directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Manhattan Chase 1.1 is C:\PROGRA~2\TEAM6G~1\MANHAT~1\Setup.exe /remove. MC.exe is the Manhattan Chase 1.1's main executable file and it occupies around 3.07 MB (3223552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Manhattan Chase 1.1. They take 3.59 MB (3766784
bytes) on disk.
- MC.exe (3.07 MB)
- Setup.exe (69.00 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Manhattan Chase 1.1.
Manhattan Chase 1.1 is an application by Team6 game studios. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Manhattan Chase 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Manhattan Chase 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Manhattan Chase 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Manhattan Chase 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Manhattan Chase 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Manhattan Chase 1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Manhattan Chase 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Manhattan Chase 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.team6-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\TEAM6G~1\MANHAT~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Manhattan Chase 1.1.
8. After removing Manhattan Chase 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Manhattan Chase 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Manhattan Chase 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Manhattan Chase 1.1 by Team6 game studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Manhattan Chase 1.1 by Team6 game studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Manhattan Chase 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 13:23:46.977