You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Management Viewer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Management Viewer from your PCFrango AB
. More data about Frango AB can be read here
. Management Viewer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frango AB\Management Viewer directory, subject to the user's option. manview.Exe is the Management Viewer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 641.67 KB (657074 bytes) on disk.
Management Viewer contains of the executables below. They take 641.67 KB (657074
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Management Viewer version 6.0
Management Viewer is an application released by the software company Frango AB. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Management Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Management Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Management Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Management Viewer". The Management Viewer program will be found very quickly. After you click Management Viewer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Management Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Management Viewer.
8. After removing Management Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Management Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Management Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Management Viewer by Frango AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Management Viewer by Frango AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Management Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:24:29.460