This info is about Management Desktop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Management Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the Management Desktop application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Management Desktop's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Management Desktop's main executable file and it takes close to 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Management Desktop. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Management Desktop version 1.0
Management Desktop is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Management Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Management Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Management Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Management Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Management Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Management Desktop in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Management Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Management Desktop.
8. After removing Management Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Management Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Management Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Management Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Management Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Management Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 07:35:52.737