Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG from your PC BASF Business Services
. More info about BASF Business Services can be read here
. Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BASF IS\Manage USB Hard Drive directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file is labeled Manage USB Hard Drive.exe and its approximative size is 1.03 MB (1083904 bytes).
The executables below are part of Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG. They take about 1.03 MB (1083904
bytes) on disk.
- Manage USB Hard Drive.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.7
of Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG.
Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG is a program by BASF Business Services. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG". If it exists on your system the Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG.
8. After removing Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG by BASF Business Services from your computer, nor are we saying that Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG by BASF Business Services is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Manage USB Hard Drive 1.1.7 ENG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 02:12:38.167