This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ManaPlus 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ManaPlus 188.8.131.52 from your computerManaPlus Development Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on ManaPlus Development Team. Click on http://manaplus.evolonline.org/
to get more facts about ManaPlus 184.108.40.206 on ManaPlus Development Team's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mana folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mana\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. manaplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.03 MB (8416727 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ManaPlus 18.104.22.168. They take about 8.67 MB (9090304
bytes) on disk.
- manaplus.exe (8.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (657.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ManaPlus 126.96.36.199.
ManaPlus 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company ManaPlus Development Team. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ManaPlus 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ManaPlus 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ManaPlus 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the ManaPlus 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you select ManaPlus 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ManaPlus 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ManaPlus 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://manaplus.evolonline.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mana\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ManaPlus 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling ManaPlus 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ManaPlus 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ManaPlus 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ManaPlus 184.108.40.206 by ManaPlus Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 by ManaPlus Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ManaPlus 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:06:35.213