This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ManaPlus 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 from your computerManaPlus Development Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on ManaPlus Development Team. Click on http://manaplus.evolonline.org/
to get more facts about ManaPlus 18.104.22.168 on ManaPlus Development Team's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mana folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ManaPlus 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mana\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. manaplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.03 MB (8416727 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ManaPlus 126.96.36.199. They take about 8.67 MB (9090304
bytes) on disk.
- manaplus.exe (8.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (657.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ManaPlus 184.108.40.206.
ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company ManaPlus Development Team. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ManaPlus 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ManaPlus 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ManaPlus 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "ManaPlus 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the ManaPlus 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. After you click ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ManaPlus 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ManaPlus 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://manaplus.evolonline.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mana\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ManaPlus 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling ManaPlus 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ManaPlus 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ManaPlus 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ManaPlus 18.104.22.168 by ManaPlus Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that ManaPlus 22.214.171.124 by ManaPlus Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ManaPlus 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:06:35.213