This web page is about Mana Crusher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mana Crusher from your systemFoxy Games
. Further information on Foxy Games can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.foxygames.info
if you want to read more on Mana Crusher on Foxy Games's website. Mana Crusher is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Mana Crusher folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Mana Crusher is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Mana Crusher\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Mana Crusher\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". ManaCrusher.exe is the Mana Crusher's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.50 MB (9957936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mana Crusher. They take about 10.80 MB (11322928
bytes) on disk.
- ManaCrusher.exe (9.50 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Mana Crusher version 1.1
Mana Crusher is an application released by Foxy Games. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Mana Crusher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mana Crusher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mana Crusher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mana Crusher". If it exists on your system the Mana Crusher app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mana Crusher in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mana Crusher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mana Crusher:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.foxygames.info
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Mana Crusher\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Mana Crusher\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mana Crusher.
8. After removing Mana Crusher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mana Crusher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mana Crusher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mana Crusher by Foxy Games from your computer, we are not saying that Mana Crusher by Foxy Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mana Crusher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-21 15:50:22.460