Man in a Maze
Man in a Maze is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Man in a Maze from your computerFoxy Games
. More info about Foxy Games can be read here
. You can read more about on Man in a Maze at http://www.foxygames.info
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Foxy Games\Man in a Maze folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Foxy Games\Man in a Maze\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Man in a Maze. ManinaMaze.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.00 MB (11529728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Man in a Maze. They occupy about 12.30 MB (12894720
bytes) on disk.
- ManinaMaze.exe (11.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Man in a Maze.
Man in a Maze is a program released by Foxy Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Man in a Maze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Man in a Maze from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Man in a Maze or simply activate the Search field and type in "Man in a Maze". If it is installed on your PC the Man in a Maze app will be found automatically. When you select Man in a Maze in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Man in a Maze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Man in a Maze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foxygames.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Foxy Games\Man in a Maze\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Man in a Maze.
8. After removing Man in a Maze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Man in a Maze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Man in a Maze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Man in a Maze by Foxy Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Man in a Maze by Foxy Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Man in a Maze supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 03:40:22.293