Malwarebytes version 220.127.116.110
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Malwarebytes version 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Malwarebytes version 22.214.171.1240 from your computerMalwarebytes
. You can read more on Malwarebytes or check for application updates here
. Click on http://malwarebytes.com
to get more information about Malwarebytes version 126.96.36.1990 on Malwarebytes's website. Malwarebytes version 188.8.131.520 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Malwarebytes version 184.108.40.2060. Malwarebytes version 220.127.116.110's primary file takes about 10.20 MB (10700576 bytes) and is named mbam.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Malwarebytes version 18.104.22.1680. They occupy about 24.98 MB (26192040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (752.28 KB)
- malwarebytes_assistant.exe (751.28 KB)
- mbam.exe (10.20 MB)
- MbamPt.exe (6.00 KB)
- MBAMService.exe (6.14 MB)
- mbamtray.exe (3.51 MB)
- mbamwow.exe (518.78 KB)
- MBAMWsc.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Malwarebytes version 22.214.171.1240 version 126.96.36.1990
Malwarebytes version 188.8.131.520 is an application offered by Malwarebytes. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Malwarebytes version 184.108.40.2060 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Malwarebytes version 220.127.116.110 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Malwarebytes version 18.104.22.1680 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Malwarebytes version 22.214.171.1240". The Malwarebytes version 126.96.36.1990 app will be found automatically. After you select Malwarebytes version 188.8.131.520 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Malwarebytes version 184.108.40.2060, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malwarebytes version 220.127.116.110:
- The publisher is: http://malwarebytes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Malwarebytes version 18.104.22.1680.
8. After removing Malwarebytes version 22.214.171.1240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Malwarebytes version 126.96.36.1990 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malwarebytes version 188.8.131.520 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Malwarebytes version 184.108.40.2060 by Malwarebytes from your PC, nor are we saying that Malwarebytes version 220.127.116.110 by Malwarebytes is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Malwarebytes version 18.104.22.1680 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 15:56:52.790