Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22
Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 from your computerMalwarebytes
. Further information on Malwarebytes can be seen here
. You can get more details about Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 at http://www.malwarebytes.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\RogueRemover FREE folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 is "C:\Program Files\RogueRemover FREE\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RogueRemover.exe and its approximative size is 272.79 KB (279336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22. They occupy 942.56 KB (965185
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
- RogueRemover.exe (272.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.22
of Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22.
Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 is an application offered by the software company Malwarebytes. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22". If it is installed on your PC the Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 app will be found automatically. When you click Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RogueRemover FREE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22.
8. After removing Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 by Malwarebytes from your PC, we are not saying that Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 by Malwarebytes is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Malwarebytes' RogueRemover 1.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:07:21.020