Malwarebytes Management Console
This web page is about Malwarebytes Management Console for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Malwarebytes Management Console from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Malwarebytes Management Console is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Malwarebytes Management Console's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk.
Malwarebytes Management Console contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Malwarebytes Management Console.
Malwarebytes Management Console is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Malwarebytes Management Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Malwarebytes Management Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Malwarebytes Management Console or simply click the Search field and type in "Malwarebytes Management Console". If it exists on your system the Malwarebytes Management Console app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Malwarebytes Management Console in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Malwarebytes Management Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Malwarebytes Management Console.
8. After uninstalling Malwarebytes Management Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Malwarebytes Management Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Malwarebytes Management Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Malwarebytes Management Console by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Malwarebytes Management Console by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Malwarebytes Management Console supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:51:31.360