Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 188.8.131.520
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 184.108.40.2060 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 220.127.116.110 from your computerMalwarebytes Corporation
. More data about Malwarebytes Corporation can be seen here
. More details about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 18.104.22.1680 can be found at http://www.malwarebytes.org
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 22.214.171.1240 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled mbam.exe and it has a size of 866.63 KB (887432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 126.96.36.1990. They occupy about 5.24 MB (5496808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mbam.exe (866.63 KB)
- mbamgui.exe (519.57 KB)
- mbampt.exe (39.07 KB)
- mbamscheduler.exe (408.57 KB)
- mbamservice.exe (685.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.57 KB)
- winlogon.exe (213.07 KB)
- mbam-killer.exe (875.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 188.8.131.520 version 184.108.40.2060
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 220.127.116.110.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamcore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamnet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamtoast.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\ssubtmr6.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\vbalsgrid6.ocx
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 18.104.22.1680 is an application marketed by Malwarebytes Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 22.214.171.1240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 126.96.36.1990 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 188.8.131.520 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 184.108.40.2060". The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 220.127.116.110 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 18.104.22.1680 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 22.214.171.1240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 126.96.36.1990:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 188.8.131.520.
8. After uninstalling Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 184.108.40.2060, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 220.127.116.110 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 18.104.22.1680 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 22.214.171.1240 by Malwarebytes Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 126.96.36.1990 by Malwarebytes Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 188.8.131.520 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:39:49.297