A way to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from your system
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Windows. It was created for Windows by Malwarebytes Corporation
. You can read more on Malwarebytes Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.malwarebytes.org
to get more details about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on Malwarebytes Corporation's website. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled mbam.exe and its approximative size is 5.93 MB (6212920 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. They occupy 17.54 MB (18391525
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mbam.exe (5.93 MB)
- mbamdor.exe (52.80 KB)
- mbampt.exe (38.80 KB)
- mbamscheduler.exe (1.78 MB)
- mbamservice.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.21 KB)
- winlogon.exe (857.80 KB)
- mbam-killer.exe (1.38 MB)
- fixdamage.exe (802.30 KB)
This page is about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:
How to erase Malwarebytes Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a program offered by the software company Malwarebytes Corporation. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. When you click Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:
- The publisher is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
8. After removing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by Malwarebytes Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by Malwarebytes Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:00:25.447