Malware Scanner 188.8.131.52
Malware Scanner 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Malware Scanner 220.127.116.11 from your computerMalwareRemover.com
. You can find out more on MalwareRemover.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.MalwareRemover.com
to get more facts about Malware Scanner 18.104.22.168 on MalwareRemover.com's website. Usually the Malware Scanner 22.214.171.124 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Malware Scanner 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 612.00 KB (626688 bytes) on disk and is titled MalScr.exe.
The executables below are part of Malware Scanner 188.8.131.52. They occupy an average of 1.49 MB (1560585
bytes) on disk.
- MalScr.exe (612.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.51 KB)
- update.exe (291.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Malware Scanner 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Malware Scanner 18.104.22.168 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Malware Scanner 22.214.171.124:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QBRTDN2G\malware-scanner-7.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner\DataBase.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner\Errors.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner\hosts
Malware Scanner 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by MalwareRemover.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Malware Scanner 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Malware Scanner 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Malware Scanner 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Malware Scanner 18.104.22.168". The Malware Scanner 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you select Malware Scanner 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Malware Scanner 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Malware Scanner 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MalwareRemover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MalwareRemover.com\Malware Scanner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Malware Scanner 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Malware Scanner 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Malware Scanner 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malware Scanner 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Malware Scanner 188.8.131.52 by MalwareRemover.com from your computer, we are not saying that Malware Scanner 184.108.40.206 by MalwareRemover.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Malware Scanner 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 21:31:34.397