Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1688
Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1248 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1998 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. You can read more on Glarysoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Malware Hunter 188.8.131.528 can be seen at http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2068 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.33 MB (2438608 bytes) on disk and is named MalwareHunter.exe.
Malware Hunter 220.127.116.118 is composed of the following executables which take 6.68 MB (7002872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (942.95 KB)
- MalwareHunter.exe (2.33 MB)
- MemfilesService.exe (215.45 KB)
- mhtray.exe (957.95 KB)
- PCBooster.exe (451.95 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (729.45 KB)
- StartupHelper.exe (350.45 KB)
- uninst.exe (181.21 KB)
- MHCloudSvc.exe (344.45 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.95 KB)
- x64ProcessAssistSvc.exe (143.45 KB)
The current page applies to Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1688 version 22.214.171.1248
Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1998 is a program offered by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Malware Hunter 188.8.131.528 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2068 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Malware Hunter 220.127.116.118 or simply click the Search field and type in "Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1688". If it exists on your system the Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1248 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1998 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Malware Hunter 188.8.131.528, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2068:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Malware Hunter 220.127.116.118.
8. After removing Malware Hunter 18.104.22.1688, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Malware Hunter 22.214.171.1248 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malware Hunter 126.96.36.1998 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Malware Hunter 188.8.131.528 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Malware Hunter 184.108.40.2068 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Malware Hunter 220.127.116.118 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 10:03:06.400