Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124
Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
. Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named MalwareHunter.exe and occupies 2.14 MB (2240464 bytes).
The executables below are part of Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124. They take about 17.38 MB (18219224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (942.95 KB)
- MalwareHunter.exe (2.14 MB)
- mhtray.exe (799.45 KB)
- uninst.exe (179.46 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.48 MB)
- savapi.exe (375.45 KB)
- GMInstall.exe (11.38 MB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
When planning to uninstall Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Malware Hunter
Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52". The Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.glarysoft.com/malware-hunter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Malware Hunter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Malware Hunter 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Malware Hunter 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Malware Hunter 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Malware Hunter 18.104.22.168 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Malware Hunter 22.214.171.124 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Malware Hunter 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:37:49.803